[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/Tools/scripts

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 04:40:43 CEST 2010

SVN commit 6318 by xzhayon:

Rework kdemerge to make it handle all the directories in trunk, as
well as branches or custom directories. A simple `./kdemerge` (it can
be run from any place) will show an exhaustive help message (you're
not supposed to read the code to understand it).
I removed the hardcoded "/usr/ports" because i risked to overwrite my
ports tree a couple of times in the past.
At the moment it requires an area51 trunk checkout to work (to merge
UPDATING), but I can easily remove this limit if desired. Just leave
comments, and have fun.

Approved by:	tabthorpe (master ports Jedi. He said this...)

 M  +148 -53   kdemerge
 D             portsmerge
 D             pyqtmerge
 D             qtmerge