[kde-freebsd] qt4-moc link failure

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 18 16:06:20 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 16 June 2010 15:31:18 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> I'm actually in favour of upstreaming this: creating the spec files in Qt's
> source and sending a merge request via gitorious.

agreed. could you do that, since you already have the account? you find
the steps to create the mkspecs in the qmake4 Makefile

while here: i won't be able to commit the patch until we are in feature
freeze... if you need this functionality, checkout the qt-4.6 branch from
area51 and copy Mk/bsd.qt.mk and devel/qmake4/(Makefile|pkg-plist) to
the ports tree (do not use the patch attached in my latest e-mail)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

You will be the victim of a bizarre joke.