[kde-freebsd] kdelibs-4.4.3/kjs/CMakeLists.txt

Andriy Gapon avg at freebsd.org
Wed Jun 2 22:59:49 CEST 2010

on 02/06/2010 16:14 Dima Panov said the following:
> On Wednesday 02 June 2010 23:39:06 Andriy Gapon wrote:
>> BTW, just wondering how this works with system gcc...
>> Does it somehow auto-add -pthread flag or is there something else going on behind
>> the scenes?
>>

> ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk
> lines 2322 and 2323

Those lines in bsd.port.mk that I have here ("official" FreeBSD ports tree) seem
to be totally unrelated.
I see something about -pthread in their vicinity, but I still don't see why
those settings would work differently for base gcc and alternative gcc.
Could you please expand your answer? :)

--
Andriy Gapon