[kde-freebsd] trying to perform upgrade in kde4

Eduardo edulsa at quimica.ufpr.br
Mon Jan 25 20:26:30 CET 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thank you for support us about kde4 enviroment under FreeBSD. I
installed Kde4 using sysinstall facilities (I guess that this was done
using pre-compiled files installed by pkg_add) without problems.
However, I was trying to upgrade some Kde4 derivative packages
(ktorrent, is a example) when I faced problems with qt4-moc package
(this is required by several other dependent files). In attach, I put
the log file generated in qt4-moc compilation, the list of installed
packages and the output for the command uname-a (I am using 7.2-RELEASE).
By the way, I did a "portsnap fetch extract" and a "portupgrade -f
/usr/ports/x11/kde4" before I decided to email you about this problem.

Please, could you give me some hint to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

Yours

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
Associated Professor at Chemistry Department