[kde-freebsd] cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.qt.mk ports/accessibility/qt4-accessible Makefile pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/chinese/qt4-codecs-cn Makefile pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/chinese/qt4-codecs-tw Makefile pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/databases/qt4-ibase-plugin Makefile pkg-plist ...

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at acm.org
Sun Jan 24 22:44:15 CET 2010

On 2010-Jan-24 17:12:30 +0300, Max Brazhnikov <makc at issp.ac.ru> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:08:21 +1100, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>> On 2010-Jan-21 21:13:21 +0000, Max Brazhnikov <makc at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>> >  The FreeBSD KDE team is pleased to announce Qt-4.6.1 for FreeBSD.
>>
>> Should there be something in /usr/ports/UPDATING?
>It's a regular update, there's nothing interesting for UPDATING :)

OK.  I wasn't sure.

>> Also, it blows up for me in textproc/qt4-xml on amd64/8-stable:
>Working on this. Do you have non-default QMAKESPEC?

No.  And, as far as I can tell, I didn't have any Qt stuff installed
prior to yesterday (definitely all the direct dependencies are newly
built).

I've found the immediate reason why the patch fails:  The
install_flat_headers target in ${WRKSRC}/src/xml/Makefile
refers to $(INSTALL_FILE) whilst
textproc/qt4-xml/files/extrapatch-src-xml-Makefile refers
to $(INSTALL_PROGRAM) - the former looks more correct.

I notice you have resolved the problem in a cleaner way.  This
fixes the build problem for me, thanks.

--
Peter Jeremy