[kde-freebsd] kde4 won't portupgrade

Rob la Lau kde at ohreally.nl
Thu Jan 14 10:53:37 CET 2010

Hello all,

Trying to upgrade KDE4 (4.3.1 -> 4.3.4) using portupgrade always hangs
during the upgrade of kdebase4-workspace, with a message like

[  8%] Built target plasma_applet_sm_hdd_automoc

(Not always the same, but always a low percentage and always
I've just been staring at the above line for over 24 hours.

Resources don't go skyhigh, so it seems to be waiting for something
instead of being busy.

1) Am I the only one having this problem? and
2) Would anyone know a solution?

Running 7.2-REL/GENERIC, and I always cvsup my ports tree before