[kde-freebsd] kde4 won't portupgrade

Rob la Lau kde at ohreally.nl
Thu Jan 14 10:53:37 CET 2010

Hello all,

Trying to upgrade KDE4 (4.3.1 -> 4.3.4) using portupgrade always hangs
during the upgrade of kdebase4-workspace, with a message like

[  8%] Built target plasma_applet_sm_hdd_automoc

(Not always the same, but always a low percentage and always
'plasma_BLAH_automoc'.)
I've just been staring at the above line for over 24 hours.

Resources don't go skyhigh, so it seems to be waiting for something
instead of being busy.

Questions:
1) Am I the only one having this problem? and
2) Would anyone know a solution?

Running 7.2-REL/GENERIC, and I always cvsup my ports tree before
portupgrading.

Thanks,
   Rob