[kde-freebsd] amarok-kde4 is crashing

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Wed Jan 13 01:00:46 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 03:06:57 David Johnson wrote:
> > I investigate the problem. Have some good and bad reports.
> > Whiile you have taglibb compiled with librcc (and why? it affects mostly
> > Russian users,
> > not all), please first try to remove ~/.rcc/*.db dirs, it may helps.
> > Also You can try to build librcc without BDB/libtranslate support
>
> I'm away from my system, but I did look at librcc. Very many ports depend
> on it. I never specifically requested it, so I assume it was another port
> that sucked it in.

librcc is charset recode library, don't mess with qt4-rcc :)
Optional dependency for music tag handling libraries (taglib, libid3tag)

> I'll try removing those directories and rebuild librcc.

At first try to cleanup dirs. If it not  helps, rebuild librcc without bdb/translate
options

> > Just for info, are you use i386? Or amd64? It may be important.
>
> It's i386 for the time being.

Sadly. Now I have 3 failure reports from i386 and many success from amd64

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29