[kde-freebsd] No office apps currently work under KDE4?

Steven Friedrich freebsd at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 12 21:59:01 CET 2010

I tried to use KSpread, but it appears to be suffering from migration blues. I
haven't heard any response to a previous email asking if KSpread worked for
ANYBODY.

I then tried two of the openoffice-3 ports (openoffice-3 and openoffice-3-RC).

Neither could be built and I couldn't really decipher the error. It seems to
be complaining about a missing call, implying there should be an update that
hasn't yet materialized.

Neither ports appears to allow setting options to build each component. I
haven't read the Makefile yet...

So do we have a functional spreadsheet on KDE4?