[kde-freebsd] Fixing KDE4's FAM support

Oliver Heesakkers kdefreebsd at heesakkers.info
Thu Jan 7 00:52:20 CET 2010

Op woensdag 6 januari 2010 18:46:26 schreef Markus Brüffer:
> Hi,
>
> here is a patch that should finally fix KDE4's FAM support. I would like it
>  to have some wider testing before I commit it to the port and send it
>  upstream:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~markus/kdelibs4.diff

Looking at an NFS mounted directory, Dolphin will not show any changes I make
in an xterm session in the same directory.

for example: after removing a file I waited five minutes, clicked it's name in
Dolphin, changed directory and back, but Dolphin would still show the removed
file. Only after a restart or refresh the change is visible.

Oliver