[kde-freebsd] small area51 trunk/area51/PORTS/sysutils/k3b-kde4 build fix

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sat Feb 13 11:25:29 CET 2010

On Friday 12 February 2010 14:24:32 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> I have committed the fix to KDE trunk, not area51 ;) That means it will be
> fixed in the next official k3b release, meanwhile someone should add it to
> area51.

committed, thanks
i didn't know the svn revision number, then i couldn't name the patch with it:
we'll have to remember to remove it when the next release comes out
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Drew's Law of Highway Biology:
	The first bug to hit a clean windshield
	lands directly in front of your eyes.