[kde-freebsd] Gwenview - FreeBSD 8.0 KDE 4.3.4 QT - 4.6.1

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 00:21:28 CET 2010

Hi,

recently updated to all new FreeBSD 8.0 stable and ports tree.  Machine was entirely rebuilt.  8 GB AMD 64 machine running ZFS and about 600 packages installed.

Here's the problem.  I hadn't used Gwenview prior to this.  I have no idea if it "broke" prior to either of the upgrades or was broken in 7.

The behavior I get is that I click on the entry in the menu system.  I get the bouncing startup icon and then nothing happens.

What can I provide to better help you troubleshoot this?

Paul