[kde-freebsd] 4.4.0 pre-official release distfiles

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Sat Feb 6 17:28:04 CET 2010

2010/2/6 Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>:
> On Saturday 06 February 2010 14:37:18 Olivier Smedts wrote:
>> Where can I download KDE SC 4.4 distfiles that are referenced in
>> area51, for testing purposes ?
>
> you can't, they are available only for packagers at the moment
> just wait till february 9

Thanks for the reply. I can also use
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/tags/KDE/4.4.0 but I just wanted to
know if there was a quicker way for me to test 4.4.0 in a tinderbox,
so that I could help with plist-fixing.

BTW, thanks to all the kde-freebsd team for the great work.

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."