[kde-freebsd] amarok-kde4 dies at start-up

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Mon Aug 16 05:54:37 CEST 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:38:41 -0400, "Mikhail T."  wrote:  12.07.2010
14:34, Raphael Kubo da Costa написав(ла):

I still think it might be
good to take this upstream: you can try the
mailing list (amarok at kde.org
[1]), the forums or the IRC channel. If the
guys there say this is
really a bug, you should then file a bug report
on bugs.kde.org.

  As
suspected, contacting the developers did not do much good... Jeff
alleges below, the problem is with the FreeBSD's packaging of Amarok...

 Anybody cares? Thanks,
 -mi

Mikhail,

I don't have any more
information but I also believe that this is very specifically something
on your system. Reach out to me and let me know how we can work closer
than email and I bet we can solve this. Not sure how many hours you are
off from me being in +5 GMT.

Sincerely,
Rusty Nejdl

Links: