[kde-freebsd] Keeping freebsd.kde.org?

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Mon Aug 16 05:52:39 CEST 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 06:43:43 -0500, C-S <c-s at c-s.li> wrote:
> I totally agree with you that we should probably drop this site. There
> is tons of informations on KDE and FreeBSD available on wiki.freebsd.org
> and also on the Handbook. Instead of spreading this informations over
> different pages, I'd favor it if people would augment the informations
> in the handbook and (if too detailed in the wiki).

It depresses me to let that go but I believe we are correct that this
should go.  KDE is such a huge thing and special enough on FreeBSD that
there seems to be reason enough to keep it but we just aren't getting
enough resources so let's keep things focused on what we have (this
mailing list, the wiki, the handbook, techbase, etc).

Rusty Nejdl