[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdebase4-workspace/files

gianrico.lamura at lamia.infm.it gianrico.lamura at lamia.infm.it
Fri Aug 13 10:08:41 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I resume all the messages that you have kindly send to help me:

the first:
SVN commit 6480 by xzhayon:

- Restore QtAssistantClient from its 4.6.3 compatibility tarball.

 M  +20 -32    Makefile
 A             distinfo
 A             files (directory)
 A             files/patch-lib__lib.pro
 A             files/qassistantclient_global.h
 M  +3 -5      pkg-plist
the second:

SVN commit 6481 by xzhayon:

- Restore the old Qt Assistant from its 4.6.3 compatibility tarball.

 M  +14 -32    Makefile
 A             distinfo
 A             files (directory)
 A             files/patch-compat.pro
the third:
SVN commit 6482 by xzhayon:

- Cleanup.

 M  +5 -2      Makefile
the fourth:

> SVN commit 6483 by xzhayon:
>
> - Disable glibc memory corruption checker in 4.5 branch.
>
> Quite useless on FreeBSD (we don't have libc.so.6), but it means a
> couple of tests less.
>
> Obtained from:	KDE SVN commit 1162653 by mmrozowski

I'm very sorry. I'm very stupid.

But

These messages are not clear at all!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND :

1- in which folder let MAKEFILE run
2- what means "M +14 -32"???? and "A"????
3 - how disable glibc memory???

Please send links or more clear text, but not in up-cited way since it is
helpless for people like me , not so skillful as you in KDE environment.
I'm very sorry but all of these messages are not comprehensible at all and
are completely useless in this form.

many thanks anyway

g.