[kde-freebsd] Help with KDE policykit system-settings

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Wed Aug 4 21:40:38 CEST 2010

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:57:05 -0700, "MarkMoellering at psyberation.com"
wrote: I just installed Freebsd 8.1 amd64 with the kde 4.45 package. I
am trying to get the PolicyKit to work with hal. I can go into
systemsettings and change it. I have tried as root and have tried run =>
kdesu systemsettings.
 When I pull up the PolicyKit screen, it does not
allow me to change anything. The modify settings is greyed out in the
default area section and if I try and grant a user privaliges, the
"Grant" button stays disabled after I choose a user.
 Any idea how I
can get this to work? Thanks in advance.

 Mark Moellering

Are you a
member of group "wheel" ?

Sincerely,