[kde-freebsd] Help with KDE Policykit system-settings

Mark Moellering markmoellering at Psyberation.com
Wed Aug 4 15:55:39 CEST 2010

I just installed Freebsd 8.1 amd64 with the kde 4.45 package.  I am
trying to get the PolicyKit to work with hal.  I can go into
systemsettings and change it.  I have tried as root and have tried run
=> kdesu systemsettings.
When I pull up the PolicyKit screen, it does not allow me to change
anything.    The modify settings is greyed out in the default area
section and if I try and grant a user privaliges, the "Grant" button
stays disabled after I choose a user.
Any idea how I can get this to work?  Thanks in advance.

Mark Moellering