[kde-freebsd] Amarok crashed

Alexey Serebryakoff overlapped at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:22:39 CEST 2010

Hi guys!

When I'm launched Amarok, it is very slow process and I've looking to System
Monitor, Amarok take the 450Mb memory then crashed with:

$ ./amarok
QDBusObjectPath: invalid path ""
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
QGraphicsLinearLayout::removeAt: invalid index 1
<unknown program name>(15420)/: Communication problem with  "amarok" , it
probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not receive
a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired,
or the network connection was broken." "

Environment: FreeBSD 8.0, KDE 4.3.5, Amarok 2.2.2

How could I fix that?

--
Best regards,
Alexey Serebryakoff