[kde-freebsd] koffice 2 and openctl

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:11:59 CEST 2009

On Thursday 02 July 2009 01:49:20 Alberto Villa wrote:
> about the incoming of koffice 2 to freebsd... i'm using (patched to work
>  with qt 4.4) it at the moment, and i asked to a developer how to make the
>  mix brush in krita work. he told me it depends on openctl, which, i see,
>  it's not in the ports. now, i don't really know what it is, but... is
>  there any chance to get it too?

for the archives: graphics/opengtl and graphics/qtgtl (which satisfy the
dependencies of openctl, openshiva  and qtshiva) have been committed to area
51, and editors/koffice-kde4 is now depending on them
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>

It is a wise father that knows his own child. -- William Shakespeare, "The
Merchant of Venice"