[kde-freebsd] [CFT] Qt-4.6.0 technology preview ready for beta test

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:31:21 CEST 2009

2009/9/27 Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>:
> On Sunday 27 September 2009 17:28:41 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> The patch for kdenetwork4 is fairly trivial. Isn't it better to just
>> commit it upstream?
>
> they were taken upstream by dima, if i'm correct

I was talking to tabthorpe about this a few minutes ago: both fixes
are present in trunk (aka 4.4), and it really looks like people forgot
to backport them to branches/4.3.

The fix for kdegames is even smaller upstream than in dima's patch. If
anyone here has commit access, it would be nice to commit these fixes
to branches/4.3 in KDE's svn repository; otherwise I can do that
tomorrow when I get home.