[kde-freebsd] kscd segmentation fault

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Sun Sep 6 17:13:31 CEST 2009

I have been trying to play music on my 7.2-stable system. Everytime I click
play on kscd it seg-faults. I just finished rebuilding all of the ports and
then upgraded to kde-4.3.1. It also seg-faults just like 4.3.0 did. Is there
anything that will play CDs?

I moved a few GBs of music that was ripped to mp3 by iTunes and it sounds
terrible when noatun plays it. It is like pieces are being overlapped when
they play. Sort of like 1 cpu starts one section and then the other cpu
starts the next session a little bit early.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA