[kde-freebsd] [Call for Help] kpythonpluginfactory (Printer Configuration)

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 30 17:27:55 CET 2009

Kris Moore had the same issue, and a fix or work around iirc, scan the
ML archives to see if it was posted there.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thomas Abthorpe, FreeBSD Ports Committer
tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org, http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe