[kde-freebsd] KDE 4 build problem in FreeBSD 7.2 with all updated ports...

Larry Maloney larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 01:02:16 CEST 2009

I tried to build in my non-chroot (standard) environment, and I have the same error!

Here is what I actually have:

===>  Configuring for kdelibs-experimental-4.3.1
CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:11 (find_package)

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

You have changed variables that require your cache to be deleted.
Configure will be re-run and you may have to reset some variables.
The following variables have changed:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER= cc
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER= c++

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4-experimental/work/kdelibs-experimental-4.3.1/build
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4-experimental.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/deskutils/kdepimlibs4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kdebase4-runtime.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kdebase4-runtime.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde4.

I'm also including Cmakelist.txt.  What other files or info can I provide to help with the diagnosis of this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Larry