[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/audio

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:31:33 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Dima Panov <fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru> wrote:
> SVN commit 5427 by fluffy:
>
> - Update Amarok to 2.2.0 release
> - Update taglib to 1.6 release
> - Update taglib-extras to 1.0.1 release
>
> ATTENTION: taglib has a shlib version bump!
> Now it tag.1 as it need to be instead of old-hacked tag.6
> So please track this dependency at all tglib-depended ports
>
> Big thanks to Jason E. Hale to adopt and enchance my ideas :)
>

>  M  +5 -6      amarok-kde4/Makefile
>  M  +3 -3      amarok-kde4/distinfo
>  A             amarok-kde4/files (directory)
>  A             amarok-kde4/files/patch-CMakeLists.txt
>  M  +144 -74   amarok-kde4/pkg-plist
>  A             taglib (directory)
>  M  +5 -5      taglib-extras/Makefile
>  M  +3 -3      taglib-extras/distinfo
>  M  +6 -22     taglib-extras/pkg-plist
>  A             taglib/Makefile
>  A             taglib/distinfo
>  A             taglib/files (directory)
>  A             taglib/files/extrapatch-rcc
>  A             taglib/files/patch-bindings__c__taglib_c.pc.cmake
>  A             taglib/pkg-descr
>  A             taglib/pkg-plist

Some quick comments about the updates in Area51 for the two ports I
maintain (taglib-extras and amarok-kde4).  I've been maintaining my
own local copies of these ports as we've been approaching the Amarok
2.2 release that occurred this week, so I ran a quick check to see if
there were any differences between my local ports and Area51.  I found
no significant differences.  Thanks to all who've contributed to these
port updates!

amarok-kde4:
- pkg-plist has the "x-test" dirrmtry lines shown twice

taglib-extras:
- pkg-plist doesn't look like it's sorted quite right (obviously minor)
- According to the postings I've seen on the Amarok mailing list, we
can remove the WITH_KDE option from the port as it is now a no-op.
Quote from Jeff Mitchell: "In Taglib-Extras 1.0.0, although the file
tplugins.h/cpp is no longer being compiled, it is being kept for
historical reasons. However, this also means that there is currently
no reason to enable the optional KDE integration
(disabled-by-default), as it is a no-op other than linking in extra
libraries."