[kde-freebsd] ensuring KDE svn trunk builds on BSD

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:54:02 CET 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 20:18:19 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> After adjusting this, just run the script and see what happens (it should
> build, test and submit to my.cdash.org).
Uh, I seem to have misinterpreted things horribly from the beginning :(

At first I thought things would build on someone else's machine, so the
"providing" part in "providing nightly builds" would mean "administering and
making sure things work as expected".

I don't have a spare machine that can be used to build everything nightly...
If anyone else on the list can help with that, I can do the rest, though.