[kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: kdewebdev-4.3.1

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Thu Nov 5 12:57:28 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 November 2009 21:25:38 Mel Flynn wrote:
> On Thursday 05 November 2009 02:05:12 Dima Panov wrote:
> > On Thursday 05 November 2009 06:44:33 Michel DOUYERE wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I think that Quanta plus is missing in kdewebdev-4.3.1
> > >
> > > less pkg-plist
> > > bin/kfilereplace
> > > bin/kimagemapeditor
> > > bin/klinkstatus
> > > bin/kommander
> > > bin/kxsldbg
> > > bin/xsldbg
> > > ..
> > > .
> > >
> > > but no Quanta+
> >
> > Quanta+ now is separated project, based on KDevelop (not released yet)
>
> And in case you're wondering, the Quanta KDE 4 port is far from being done
>  and kdevelop is highly unstable on FreeBSD.
> I have been keeping some local ports for kdevplatform and kdevelop and the
> latest kdevelop beta does not start up, due to some library mismatch with
> kross/qt33. Previous versions would randomly segfault within minutes, just
> typing some code in the editor.

I know. Here lives some enhusiasts, which ported it to FreeBSD, but also package
is very unstable.
BTW, Quanta/kde4 now is very bad state - lose all previous functionality.

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29