[kde-freebsd] area51/x11/kdebase4-workspace: fix plist for 4.2.85

Dima Panov Fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Mon May 25 00:59:54 CEST 2009

On Saturday 23 May 2009 09:40:38 you wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Many thx for your good work,
> could you please make a full patch
> for all ports and send me a patch
> as attachment :)? I'd like to commit
> this all :-).
>
> - Martin

Martin, attach contains all patches, which I have tested and smoothly run :)
New Plasma is great and more stable then 4.2.x.
New Konqueror now compatible with Safari/MSIE6 and now I can run some our sites
under FreeBSD without running Windows in QEmu.

BTW, kdebindings-python-pykde4 is unbuildable now - suspect it will require updated py-
qt4/qscintilla2, which is unavailable now.
kdeedu4 is unconditionally require the marble library.
kdemultimedia4 is broken for now.

--
Dmitry "Red Fox" Panov @ Home	                  FreeBSD since September, 1995
Khabarovsk, Russia       Skype:dima.panov | Jabber.org:fluffy.khv | ICQ:1745024