[kde-freebsd] tcp_info and FreeBSD

Roman Jarosz kedgedev at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:16:54 CEST 2009

Other platforms are fine because there's ifdef for linux.
As you said FreeBSD should also have this the only difference is that
the tcpi_last_ack_recv and tcpi_last_data_sent in FreeBSD have
__tcpi_last_ack_recv and __tcpi_last_data_sent I don't know how to detect
FreeBSD but it should be possible with some ifdefs

Btw. I was googling for 3 hours and this is the only way which works on
linux.

Regards,
Roman