[kde-freebsd] KDE4 in CURRENT fails to build

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu May 14 07:56:11 CEST 2009

El día Wednesday, May 13, 2009 a las 03:46:11PM -0400, Jason E. Hale escribió:

> On Wednesday 13 May 2009 10:14:20 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > # cd /usr/ports/x11/kde4
> > # make BATCH=yes WITHOUT_KDEPIM=yes
> > -- The following REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on your system.
> > -- Please install them before continuing this software installation.
> >-- + gpgme,  or greater or higher: GnuPG Made Easy Development Libraries
> > <http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpgme>
> > Needed to provide GNU Privacy Guard support in KDE PIM applications.
> > Necessary to compile many PIM application, including KMail.
> Check and make sure security/gpgme is installed.  The preferred build options
> for KDE4 would be GNUPG1 off (default) and PTH on.  KDE4 should work with any
> of the options, but certain features may be disabled.  I am the maintainer of
> gpgme, so if you have any trouble building it, let me know.

Thanks, I've installed 'gpgme' from the ports and it went fine with
this;

but, I think it should be 'required' by the kde4 port itself; and more:
the kdepimlibs4 should not be build if someone says WITHOUT_KDEPIM=yes,
or I'm wrong?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211