[kde-freebsd] [CFT] QT-4.5.1 testers wanted

Dorian Büttner dorian.buettner at gmx.de
Fri May 8 19:45:51 CEST 2009

Martin Wilke schrieb:

> Howdy,
>
> The KDE Team is happy to announce the first public Call for Testing
> with QT-4.5.1. Recently, we focused on the complex and very time
> consuming task of getting the QT4.5 ports into much better shape
> so we can now go on the next step: much wider public testing.
>
> At the moment we would actually benefit from wider testing of the
> well prepared QT 4.5.1 FreeBSD builds. this will give us a better
> opportunity and more time to identify and eventually correct FreeBSD
> specific problems.
>
> That's all for the moment. Happy Testing!

I believe it hasn't been mentioned here before, and propably you won't
see it when upgrading from earlier versions - however, I noticed that
webkit has an -lphonon which breaks if you haven't some sort of phonon
already installed. That means in the end, that webkit breaks complaining
about phonon missing, instead of building it as a depency first. Anyone
else saw this?

Also, I saw on top of kde4pim's Makefile, that this would be the
makefile of kdepimp, which on second thaught is semantically correct
rather than a typo :-) Could be new name of kdeartwork, however.

Regards,
Dorian