[kde-freebsd] [CFT] QT-4.5.1 testers wanted

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:00:16 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 April 2009 22:32:35 David Johnson wrote:
> That's from kmplayer. What about KDE itself? Go to System Settings ->
> Multimedia -> Backend. There should be Gstreamer listed. Can you play the
> test sound from the Device Preference page? Will standard videos play with
> Dragon Player?

i have kde's phonon-xine, and:
- can go to multimedia settings without any crash, but the test clip doesn't
play any sound
- i can't even test notifications' sounds (btw, my login/logout music has not
been playing for long time... i never investigated that, but it (c|sh)ould be
related)
- dragon player plays anything it played before
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>