[kde-freebsd] Strigi/Nepomuk doesn't work here

Thomas Schlesinger schlesix at gmx.de
Mon Mar 30 17:22:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've installed the latest KDE4/Soprano/Strigi version from the official Ports, but I'm not able to get it to work on 7.2-PRERELEASE/amd64.

I've built textproc/soprano with disabled Redland support and enabled Sesame2 support. Java is installed (diablo-jdk-1.6.0.07.02_4).

If I enable the Strigi Desktop File Indexer in System               Settings,it tells me "Strigi service not running".

If I try to start it manually with "/usr/local/kde4/bin/nepomukservicestub nepomukstrigiservice" it doesn't seem to do anything, at least no index was generated in $HOME/.kde4/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/.

How can I get Nepomuk/Strigi to work?

Thomas
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a