[kde-freebsd] CURRENT && ports/x11/kde3 (KDE 3.5.10)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 19:33:24 CET 2009

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 19:13:47 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> freebsdusb.c: In function 'u_open':
> freebsdusb.c:101: error: storage size of 'udi' isn't known
> freebsdusb.c:124: error: 'USB_GET_DEVICEINFO' undeclared (first use in

That one isn't really a KDE package, but it happens to be one I know something
about. Are you using the USB2 (I suppose, since you say -CURRENT)? That would
probably cause the missing #defines that are throwing up this problem.

Note you won't hit this with KDE4 because KPilot is still disabled there :)

--
Adriaan de Groot - KDE Quality Team, KDE-Solaris
                 - http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/