[kde-freebsd] KDE ports on FreeBSD: how do you handle them?

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Fri Jun 19 19:20:46 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:26:02AM +0200, Romain Tartière wrote:
> Dear KDE maintainer,
Okay, sending the previous mail revealed this address was the one of a
devel- mailing list but I was looking at the wrong place...

So, after the automatic reply of the mailing-list, I browsed through
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-freebsd and most questions have found
an obvious answers; but not all.

> How do you perform your tests?
Having a look at http://area51.pcbsd.org/trunk/scripts/, I have the big
view. Was this set of tools developed for the repository of KDE? Is it
derived for another set of scripts? Do you know about other projects
that use this (modified) set of scripts?

Another question, how large is the KDE Team who creates ports for
FreeBSD?

Thanks!
Romain

--
Romain Tartière <romain at blogreen.org>        http://romain.blogreen.org/
pgp: 8DAB A124 0DA4 7024 F82A  E748 D8E9 A33F FF56 FF43 (ID: 0xFF56FF43)