[kde-freebsd] [RFC] Relocating misc/koffice-i18* to editors/koffice-i18*

Dima Panov Fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Fri Jun 19 01:30:06 CEST 2009

On Friday 19 June 2009 01:00:53 Thomas Abthorpe wrote:

> Short story. I think it makes sense to move the internationalised koffice
> ports out of the misc category to the editors category. Keeps in line with
> most other ports best practises.
[skip]
> Comments, question, concerns, flames, death threats? You know how to reach
> me.

Fully agreed. Localization ports need to be placed in the one dedicated directory.
Currently realized placement is not easy to find required things.

--
Dmitry "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | KDE at FreeBSD Team | FreeBSD since September 1995
Khabarovsk, Russia     | Skype:dima.panov | Jabber.org:fluffy.khv | ICQ:1745024