[kde-freebsd] PowerDevil (and ConsoleKit)

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:07:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm unable to get powerdevil to work.  The symptoms:
1) Complains that I've selected profile "" (that does not exist)
2) Will not change to any profile that I choose
3) Profiles do not take affect (i.e. ac->battery)
4) Doesn't have any default profiles (had to copy the default profiles by
hand)

The Battery plasmoid works fine (shows battery status, changes when going from
ac->battery and back).

I suspect this is related to ConsoleKit.  A `ck-list-sessions' shows one
session that is inactive (it should be active).

Any suggestions (on both powerdevil and consolekit)?

Thanks in advance,

David