[kde-freebsd] Update for audio/amarok-kde4 to version 2.1

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:07:02 CEST 2009

For anyone interested in the latest Amarok2 (audio/amarok-kde4)
version, I've submitted a PR to update the port to version 2.1.  This
version depends on two new ports that are not yet available in the
ports tree.  See:

for more information.  I've tested the update on i386 under 7-STABLE
and all appears well.  I have had one report that last.fm was not
working on a recent 8-CURRENT installation and we have not been able
to determine why.

Matt