[kde-freebsd] kdm3 session registration problem

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Wed Jun 3 07:20:39 CEST 2009

Hi,
I enabled the sessreg stuff in /usr/local/share/config/kdm/(Xstartup|
Xreset), however to get it working I had to
copy /usr/local/lib/X11/xdm/Xservers to /usr/local/share/config/kdm/
because the examples reference it.. (After installing xdm)

I'm not sure what the right approach is here.. Should kdm install its
own Xservers files? Should it depend on xdm and reference that? etc..

Also, if it is fixed it would be nice to enable by default IMO.. That
way xconsole works :)

Thanks.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum