[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/x11-toolkits/py-qt4-gui

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jul 9 16:12:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Dima Panov wrote:

> On Wed,  8 Jul 2009 13:32:35 -0700 (PDT), Kris Moore wrote
>> SVN commit 4981 by kmoore:
>>
>> Fixed building of py-qt4-gui, still needs runtime testing of course.
>>
>>  A             files (directory)
>>  A             files/patch-configure.py
>>

> 1. Your patch not connected to build
> 2. gui module isn't needs pyqt.tools(), only qpy_libs()
> 3. btw, xml module isn't needs qpy_libs(), as you suggest.
> 4. build was fixed by latest revision of devel/py-qt4-core, which provide
> patches for all py-qt4 modules.
>
> --
> Dmitry "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | KDE at FreeBSD Team | FreeBSD since September 1995
> Khabarovsk, Russia     | Skype:dima.panov | Jabber.org:fluffy.khv | ICQ:1745024
> 1/1

Ahh, I see your latest patch now, which does fix the building issues. Just for the record, would it
not be easier to provide separate, smaller patches for the configure.py script in each module? That
way you can target specific build issues for each port, and maybe have less chance of breakage with
each further py-qt release?

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software