[kde-freebsd] kipi-plugins-kde4 port ready for testing

Matt datahead4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:17:12 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:

> Max Brazhnikov wrote:

>>> Ahh, thanks for the clarification on this. I've tinkered with the
>>> CMakeLists.txt for this port, but I can't seem to find a way to force it
>>> to use -kde4 when it looks for the package config files. Is there an
>>> easier way to do this?
>>>
>>> If I'm following it correctly, isn't cmake using
>>> /usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKipi.cmake and the others
>>> to determine if its installed? Should those be updated to have it look
>>> for the package config files with the -kde4 extension?
>>
>> Surely. Could you test this patch?
>> btw, check plist for kipi-plugins port, seems it's from kmplayer now/
>>
>> Max
>>

> I've tested those patches, they seem to fix it finding the libs properly now.
>
> Attached is a fixed version of the kipi-plugins-kde4 port, the pkg-descr was from kmplayer still, and is corrected now. The pkg-plist should be good as well.
>
> Would you be willing to throw this into area51, and then commit it to ports with KDE 4.2, or should I go about submitting it via send-pr?

Hi all.

I've attached a slightly updated version of Kris's kipi-plugins-kde4
port.  The suggested changes are as follow:

1. Add textproc/expat2 as a dependency to build the dngconverter component
2. Add bin/dngconverter to the pkg-plist
3. Add pimlibs to the USE_KDE4 list to satisfy the (optional) calendar component
4. Add USE_QT_VER=4 to bring in the qt4 dep
5. Specify "corelib gui qmake_build moc_build rcc_build uic_build" for
QT_COMPONENTS (don't know if that's the right list off-hand, but it
made the tinderbox build happy)
6. Add kdenetwork4 build dependency to bring in kdcraw, kipi and kexiv2
7. Remove the "post-extract" target (didn't look like it was needed?)
8. Remove the "post-patch" as there were no instances of "pkgconfig"
in the original CMakeLists.txt files and the patch was actually
clobbering some items that were inserted into the root CMakeLists.txt
by the patch in "files"

I also slightly modified the CMakeLists.txt patch:
1. Added a "set(KDCRAW_FOR_DNGCONVERTER TRUE)" into the kdcraw
detection routine to set this value and tell the build it was OK to
compile dgnconverter.
2. Removed the (broken) kdcraw package detection that was originally
being used to set the KDCRAW_FOR_DNGCONVERTER value.

I've also been working on a digikam port for their 0.10.x series for
KDE4 and that port is picking up these new kipi-plugins as I would
expect them to!

Hope this helps.  Let me know if there's anything else I can test.

Matt