[kde-freebsd] 4.1.4 package issues

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sat Jan 17 02:59:42 CET 2009

Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:14:32 +0100, Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
>> kdeedu-4.1.4 is missing lib/libsbigudrv.so* -- from the build logs,
>> these files were never installed. What could be wrong?
>
> Could you show 'make configure' output for kdeedu4?

I rebuild the package and got libsbigudrv.so. Examining the buildlogs, I
found the problem: Coming from kdeedu-4.1.1_1, I had libsbigudrv.so
installed, configure found the old file and build against it. Then
libsbigudrv.so was removed together with kdeedu-4.1.1_1. Rebuilding
kdeedu-4.1.4, there was no libsbigudrv.so, configure could not find an
older version and a new one was build.

I will attach the diff of the 2 builds in case this was not clear.

The port should patch configure to ignore an existing libsbigudrv.so and
build it in any case.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik