[kde-freebsd] 4.1.4 package issues

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Fri Jan 16 13:14:32 CET 2009

I finally finished the portupgrade to 4.1.4 on one machine and tried
create packages for another machine.

2 packages could not be created correctly:

kdeedu-4.1.4 is missing lib/libsbigudrv.so* -- from the build logs,
these files were never installed. What could be wrong?

kde-workspace-4.1.4 is missing some files or directories:
   share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/kcmsmserver/common
   share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/kcmsmserver/index.cache.bz2
   share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/kcmsmserver/index.docbook
   share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/mouse/index.cache.bz2
   share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/mouse/index.docbook
These files have been installed according to the build logs, but I guess
they were removed with kdebase-runtime-4.1.1. (If that is really the
cause, there should be a note in UPDATING about it.)

Cheers,
Jan Henrik