[kde-freebsd] ports/132097: security/qca-ossl configure not finding OpenSSL when WITH_OPENSSL_PORT defined

Matt Dawson matt at chronos.org.uk
Fri Feb 27 14:42:19 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 February 2009 18:40:02 Dirk Meyer wrote:
>  Hello,
>
>  I looked int this.
>  I rebuild with option WITH_OPENSSL_PORTS=yes
>  	qt4-network-4.4.3
>  	qca-2.0.0_1
>
>  Then patched qca-ossl with the patch below.
>  I detects OpenSSL but the build fails as EVP_whirlpool ist not defined.

I reported this myself to kde@ on 2008-10-19 21:01 after the OpenSSL port
update of October 9th - that patch is attached. This is directly from the
upstream's SVN [1], so they know about this issue. I guess they didn't want to
roll a new tarball just for the sake of four comment lines. It's there in my
version of the port, but I added it locally and csup obviously didn't delete
it as it was never present in CVS.

I'll throw the configure args into the Makefile without the conditional I
tried last time and run both my patch and yours through tindy [2] again. It'll
be a while as it's currently rebuilding the desktop packages after a csup
yesterday.

Best regards,
--
Matt Dawson