[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.2 [nepomukservicestub.core]

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Mon Feb 23 18:22:14 CET 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 02:35:16 am Alex wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Build KDE 4.2.0 from ports. I notice that a file keeps appearing in my
> home directory called "nepomukservicestub.core", obviously something is
> crashing, is this something to be concerned about?

I wouldn't worry too much. You can turn off nepomuk under system settings ->
advanced -> desktop search.

> A number of widgets don't work either. They either lockup KDE or crash
> plasma (the world clock being one).

I see that to. It isn't consistent though. It's not as bad if you "lock
widgets".

Please file bugs on these. If someone else has already filed on, add a comment
with additional information if you can.

David