[kde-freebsd] Rebuild kdebase4-runtime and kdewebdev4 or not?

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Feb 9 16:35:12 CET 2009

Most of the additional patches for kde4 ports came just in time before I
got to make a list of build failures, but kdebase4-runtime and
kdewebdev4 got installed before the patches arrived.

Since the PORTREVISION was not bumped, I wonder if I should rebuild them
anyhow with the new patches.

Did anything change or are the fixes just for other configurations than
mine? (The content of the patches indicates the former, but the missing
bump the latter.)

Thanks,
Jan Henrik