[kde-freebsd] PulseAudio and KDEBase-Runtime

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:34:53 CET 2009

Hi,

I've found a rather nasty, reproducible, bug.  When kdebase-runtime is
compiled with pulseaudio support then KDE fails to login on the first
attempt.  X/KDE appears to freeze, after a Ctrl-Alt-Backspace then logins
work.

This may be relevent: I am running Desktop Effects on a nvidia driver?

If anyone else can confirm this bug I suggest pulseaudio gets removed as an
option.  (Oh, is this FreeBSD specific or a general problem)

Regards,

David