[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51

Martin Wilke miwi at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 5 18:00:38 CET 2009

SVN commit 5683 by miwi:

Initial Commit
	Add PORTS + infrastructur to the area51 tree
	the reason is we have now some ports which we not
	maintain but need to be update to get KDE ready,
	or sometime not need to be update with a area51
	ports tree merge. That make our life now easier.
	sp will be:

	KDE - kde/pykde/bindings/office
	QT - for qt/pyqt
	PORTS - for rest

					Discussion with Dima, Max

 A             PORTS (directory)
 A             PORTS/astro (directory)
 A             PORTS/audio (directory)
 A             PORTS/deskutils (directory)
 A             PORTS/devel (directory)
 A             PORTS/graphics (directory)
 A             PORTS/textproc (directory)