[kde-freebsd] py26-kdebindings-kde-4.3.4

caligula caligula at primamail.de
Thu Dec 3 14:41:55 CET 2009

Hello kde at freebsd team,

The port devel/py26-kdebindings-kde-4.3.4 is unfortunately marked as IGNORE
for

systems running FreeBSD < 8.0 because of the "RTLD_NOLOAD" case. So it is

impossible to build KDE-4.3.4.

My workaround for that problem is simply to remove the patch

"patch-python_pykde4_kpythonpluginfactory_kpythonpluginfactory.cpp" from the

directory /usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4/files.

After removing this patch, py26-kdebindings-kde-4.3.4 builds and installs
fine and

KDE-4.3.4 seems to run fine too.

Futhermore kdeedu-4.3.4 does not build, when astro/gpsd is installed.

For updating/installing kdeedu4 I need to first deinstall astro/gpsdrive and

astro/gps, then update/install kdeedu4 and last reinstall astro/gpsd.

Nevertheless you are doing a great work with KDE4 - respect! J

bye,

juergen