[kde-freebsd] Merging Qt patches upstream?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Aug 24 13:13:21 CEST 2009

On Sunday 23 August 2009 08:47:22 pm Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Today I was looking at the patches used in the Qt ports and noticed
> maybe some of them (the patches in qt4-corelib, for example) could be
> merged upstream (either in Qt's tree or kde-qt's tree). Has it ever
> been considered?

Qt is pretty good at receiving patches, actually. You can either send them to
your favorite (ex-)Troll or use the new Git repository (on gitorous.org?) to
clone the repo and then submit a merge request to get the patches pulled into
the next official release.  It's less effort than you might think.

[ade]