[kde-freebsd] Cannot set wallpaper on KDE 4.3.0

Jason E. Hale bsdkaffee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 09:01:33 CEST 2009

On Saturday 08 August 2009 13:28:22 Olivier Smedts wrote:
> I "fixed" it with a "portupgrade -f kdebase kdelibs qt4-imageformats"
> (I picked those ports quite randomly). Don't know what happened
> because all my ports were installed after jpeg-7 update. Broken by png
> update maybe ?

Thank you!  You saved me hours of re-upgrading my ports.  I actually just
reinstalled qt4-imageformats and restarted KDE and everything worked.
My wallpaper was working fine, but album covers in Amarok were not being
displayed.  Images of all types displayed properly in Gwenview and Dolphin.
This seemed like it was going to take a while to track down since it was
rather random.

Regards,
- Jason